For September I decided to put myself on a 2 month ban from buying makeup, but boy was it hard. I don’t think I made it the 2 months…..I don’t know that I made it a full month, but the intention was there. Then I walked into Clicks and they were doing the 3 for2 promo…..goodness….who can resist that? Free makeup!!! Hello!
So I’ll just be doing a rundown of what I got. If you want a review on anything specific, let me know, but I’m sure I will be featuring a review of some sorts on some of the products in later posts.
So I stocked up on these Cettua facial masks. They are a Korean skincare brand and if you watch YouTube videos, you’re bound to have heard about how fabulous the Korean skin care products are, so that alone made me really excited to try these out. I picked up:
- Pore Control Facial Mask – 5 Tea Complex, cleans and refines pores. (I used 1 of these and wow…..it made such a difference in the appearance of my pores. OBSESSED)
- Brightening Facial Mask – 5 White Flower Complex helps even skin tone and reduce spots.
- Hydrating Facial Mask – 3 Mineral Water Complex intensely hydrates the skin.
- Anti-Aging Facial Mask – 4 Marine Complex for younger looking skin.
These retail for R35,95 each, but on the promo I only paid for 2 🙂
Next I went to raid the L’Oreal section. I wanted to try out a new mascara and that ended up with me thinking, well buy another product and you can get one for free?? What’s to think about?
- Volume Million Lashes Feline Mascara – The legendary millionizer brush is now arched, capturing every lash. The arched shape perfectly fits the eyelid, resulting in intensity, curl and volume on every lash from root to tip. The wild shiny black formula dresses your lashes in an intense black. Together, they create our ultimate feline flicked eye look. (RSP R189,99)
- Infallible Fixing Mist – Our first ever make up setting spray sets and extends your just-applied make up look for up to 24 hours. A micro-fine mist for a weightless feel and invisible finish. (RSP R199,99)
- Colour Riche Lipstick in ‘Organza’ – Its rich formula is enriched with a combination of Omega-3 and Vitamin E and leaves your lips feeling moisturized. (I found this lipstick really moisturizing on the lips and long lasting.) (RSP R159,99)
Next up, I realized I needed face wash. I was really happy with the Johnson’s Oil Control face wash and mine was finished, so I decided to repurchase it. Well….you know, just buy another product, and???? get one for free! You know the drill by now 😉
- Johnson’s Oil Control Facial Wash with grapefruit and lemongrass extract. I feel this face wash doesn’t make my skin feel dry and tight. This is also perfect for Summer when my skin is oilier.( RSP R49,99)
- Johnsons Even Complexion Facial Wash with bursting beads, soy and red berry extracts. (RSP R49,99)
- Johnsons Face Care Replenishing Night Cream for dry skin. (RSP R64,95)
Lastly, I previously posted about the amazing Aunt Jackie’s Knot on my watch detangling cream, and while at Clicks I spotted the cream and saw some items in the range that I didn’t know about and also conveniently on the promo.
- Oh So Clean Moisturizing and Softening Shampoo – Sulfate free, paraben free, no mineral oil and no petrolatum. (RSP R59,99)
- ‘Anti-Poof’ Moisturising and Softening Conditioner – Sulfate free, paraben free, no mineral oil and no petrolatum. This stuff is just as good as the detangling cream. Knots no more!! (RSP R69,99)
Did you take advantage of the Clicks promo? Have you tried any of the above-mentioned products?
PS Excuse the off centre pictures. I’m working on my pictures that I take with my cellphone and THREE kids trying to be involved/photographer/photo bombing/grabbing/destroying….you get the picture right?